A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (2)

Fed-Kun's army
Eh? So it's a retelling of the 1st timeline from that girls pov?

Pshh so you realize how much she had to go through because YOU weren’t capable enough for the title, but whoooo cares since her life THEN was already messed up due to your own inability to realize how much she had to suffer. Truly gross.

Wait now im confused. Can anyone explain what just happened?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Who are you again, lady?

@MXCL
I think so, the dyed colors make me think that at least.

I think she is jealous of shuli and jeremy relationship. Its family things like nora has

Wait, why are they suddenly do this scene, isnt it too... idk, im confused i thought it was the ending😭

@idjit I think its a retelling of the past from Ohara's pov. It looks like her father cheated on her mother, which led to her mother telling her not to fall in love. She was confident in her relationship with Jeremy because she thought he would never fall in love, so she thought they could have a good working relationship without love. Then it seems she realized that Jeremy may have feelings for Shuli deep down which he hadn't come to realize yet and she became afraid that their marriage would end up broken like her mom and dad. So she lied to Shuli saying that Jeremy doesn't want to see her/be associated with her. Then that's where the beginning of the story starts.

@idjit That blonde girl was Jeremy's fiancee in the first timeline (and I think we can safely assume that
she's the one behind Shuli's death
). She was fully prepared to live a loveless marriage with Jeremy, since he too was not in love with anyone (that's why she's comparing their future marriage to an iron fortress: both will do their duty, with no unnecessary feelings in the way). She also expected to be the only Lady in the House, which is why she felt threatened when Jeremy suddenly announced that he wanted Shuli to live with them for a while. The whole thing reminded her of what happened to her mother, who was discarded by her husband because he was having an affair with another woman.

Group Leader
that's...
if she was the one who sent the bandits though
i will hate her forever
did she seriously kill shuli because she wanted jeremy that badly?
idec if she changed

This seems like a weird moment to jump back to the first timeline, especially with a title like “Epilogue.” Even at the ending I’m not 100% sure if it’s the first timeline or the current timeline after a time hop 😰😰😰

I always get tripped up with the timelines in this story lol. So this should be from the first timeline, where Shuli was told to leave before the wedding because Ohara wants Jeremy to be an iron wall. This probably also implies that the Ohara in this timeline is probably the one who sent the bandits to kill Shuli as well.

Dex-chan lover
@MXCL its from the 1st timeline right before shiru died, its the reasoning about the conversation right at the start if ch 2, im guessing the second part of this special is gonna be out later or maybe as a ch 0 for season 2, coz we are missing more:

After Shuri's dead, jeremy confronted the bitch and after finding out what happened, he canceled the wedding, turns out they realized how shitty they were to her in life and finally understood all the shit she had to take for them, sadly since she died they couldnt do anything anymore

Dex-chan lover
Huh so the relationship of the family wasnt actually that bad in the first timeline?
Maybe Jeremy in the first timeline realized all that Shuli has done for the family despite her methods?

@grayxxtiger
I thought it was obvious from the start that it was Ohara who sent the bandits?

Users who are viewing this thread