A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (2)

Wait what? Is that the ending ending? Or...
I hope there are more 😨 reading "epilogue" makes me nervous, don't leave us hanging huhuhuh but I hope there are more flashback , I'm curious who murdered shuli in that timeline..

Aggregator gang
Hah! I knew it, it was just some bs when Ohara said that to Shuli in the first life, she just jealous! It's confirmed and i love to know how in this timeline maybe Ohara will be with Elias rather than Jeremy hahhaha that would be dope

@Karakuri1812 omg im happy to know that im not the only one who ship them. Just look at their interaction on the trial, obedient ohara vs freewill jeremy they complete each other lolol

wow i didn't expect they (esp Jeremy) love shuli in the past even though they look hostile toward her. Maybe that's why Shuli got back to the past so she can clear all the misunderstandings that make they often fight and so that she can see they truly love her.

Aggregator gang
Jeremy just need to embrace her from this time, so she wouldn't be that bitchy

About who Ohara ended up and will end up with:

Ohara seduced Elias in the first timeline because her marriage with Jeremy was finished with Shuli's dead. In second time line, Elias and Ohara will be falling in love.

ohara wasn't the one who sent the bandit, she was shocked for shuli's death just like everyone, from the spoiler i read

and rranslator thank you for your hard work !!! but why suddenly changed the name? neubanstein?nuvanstein? isn't the correct one "neuschwanstein" ? i wonder, because there's an actual castle in germany named neuschwanstein

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

A-ha-ha. Though I read the spoiler for the ending of this novel, seeing it still annoys me. Thank God everything was reset and given a second chance.

@Raydnt

It was bad, but all of them finally realized that all Shuli ever do was for them and them only and wanted to apologize, but they've strayed too far from each other and failed to tell her as it was described their words didn't reach out to Shuli. It was hinted in the first chapter.

Dude I was getting a heart attack for a sec and then I'm here looking for the answer and thankfully I'm right this is actually the first timeline phew

I’m really glad to see some solid reasons for Olivia’s lie in the first timeline, and that she hadn’t just developed from her current personality to a nasty manipulative person in the first timeline.

I mean, what she did was still absolutely awful and manipulative, but it’s nice to know that she lied to Shuli in the first timeline because of paranoia born from the trauma of her mother’s misery and father’s infidelity. (Rather than the previously sad and feared possibility that she somehow grew up / was ruined from being the hurt young sweety she currently is into someone who is just primarily selfish, manipulative, and destructive to those around her, and possessing a cliched obsessed love for Jeremy.)

It fleshes out her character more, both in the first timeline and for the present, and opens up a lot of possibilities for her positive relationship with the cast, character growth, and healing from “past”(?) trauma (or to be helped through the trauma as it occurs??).

For everyone who is confused: whenever the panels have a black border, its a flashback to the first timeline. The reborn timeline has a white border.

Also, who else is in love with ORKA’s (the artist’s) use of imagery and color in their story telling? Like, that key when Olivia talks about Jeremy not realizing how he cares about Shuli!? 😍 Or how they expressed Olivia’s fear of the future by reusing the shot of Olivia’s mom, dad, and the mistress, mirroring underneath with Olivia, Jeremy and Shuli in the same pose?

Or like, any of the other awesome things they’ve done?! I love it.

Amazing, I love the story and the art. Can't wait to see how they work through all the crap coming.

Im a little bit confused. Is this flashback episode? or is this really happened in Shuli 2nd life?

Users who are viewing this thread