A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (2)

Ok, I did NOT expect her to be hostile, very unexpected indeed. I imagined she would be cold and neutral. Could she be behind Shuli's death ?
At-least in the present time-line she seems more involved/aware of things and won't become like that.

this is not the end , right!?
the title got me scared for a second.
this is getting interesting. it seems like the past mysteries are going to be unraveled soon. i really want to know the reason behind the rebirth and if her death was a just an accident and about the late empress too.
i can't wait, i want mooorrreee.

Sooooooo it boils down to her insecurities right? If anything this will make Jeremy recognise his affection for his mother even earlier lmao classic Villainess girl

soo Jeremy did like Shuli in past life, but didn't realise it?😲 or was she just making up sh*t in her head about them?

Dex-chan lover
Well that trick certainly won't work in this life, that is if the marriage still happens. Sorry about her past though, it's understandable there's some fear, trauma, and insecurities at play and that's why she did what she did. But it was a dumb set up for marriage anyways, especially if they each are't allowed side pieces. If not shuli he probably would have found interest in another person and her as well, then what?

Wow what a btch. Jeremy asked nicely to send last goodbye to shuli but you just say something to hurt her. The misunderstanding between neutbasch family was also wow

Jeremy like Shuli 🥺🥺🥺 I'm crying.... The children love Shuli even in the past 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I feel relieved they did care about her in the past and now i also wanna know who killed her

Damn this webtoon is amazing, I really hope this is the past life or this is going to be one heck of a messed up arc.Also can't fully blame though it would be good if she do things with a rational mind and not eliminate people through suspicion

Dex-chan lover
@leslie_zyy

So I'm really confused - why are you translating this if you haven't read it? And if you have read it, why are you changing the main family's last name in the 57th chapter? Also, there's a number of really obvious spelling mistakes.

I hope she changes in the new timeline. I really want Jeremy to be happy, but I don't ship him with Shuli. Shuli would probably be better with Nora (when they grow older), or stay single and be a badass mom everyone adores.

well now when you put it like that.... i'm gonna need jeremy to void this engagement . not that i ship him with shulli but more on him deserving someone better

Users who are viewing this thread