A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (2)

Fed-Kun's army
So in her first life she wasn't exactly hated by her kids... That's kind of sad in a way too

Fed-Kun's army
Epilogue??! PLEASE TELL ME THAT’S JUST PART OF THE NAME OF THE EPISODE AND IT’S NOT ACTUALLY THE EPILOGUE

okay, so Olivia was misguided by her mother, and in 1st life, Jeremy and Suri's relationship didn't seems as close as now, so she once thought Jeremy won't like Suri. But I guess now this life, the family's close relationship is obviously. And I suppose that the tragedy won't happen again

Im honestly shocked by the title i thought it was an ending i seriously panicked

And by what i see , oli's mother's husband looked soo much like the previous head of the neuchwanstein family like holy god

I hope it was false lmao
And on shuli's previous life i felt like jeremy felt guilty/pity for shuli or smn like that ahh i need to take a showrrrrr

Dex-chan lover
If we're gonna get this then I really want to see how they acted at her funeral.

Double-page supporter
The epilogue in the title is so misleading... i thought it was the ending until I read the comments. Was about to rage since Shuli and Nora's relationship hasn't happened yet.

Fed-Kun's army
man this is so heartbreaking and bittersweet, especially to know that the kids loved her the first time as well :(
thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
feel bad for olivia because of her shit ass dad. I feel like Jeremy kinda understood Shuli in a way in the first time line. Luckily he won't need to feel bad like this again because Shuli will stay with her children <3

Honestly i think olivia is not that bad..she is just insecure because of her gigalo father..she just doesn’t want to be in same situation as her mother was..obviously her method was not good but I sympathize with her.
P.s. i just love this manwha ❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
god that shit scared me, i thought this was the final chapter but its just the title of the arc

Users who are viewing this thread