A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (2)

I mean, how evil could she be to tell a mother who has been protecting and taking care of her children for years without any repayment that her child hates her, even when she's only a stepmother?

I get it, she has a lot of bitterness welled up inside because of her father, but that doesn't justify her actions redirecting that hate to an innocent person and destroying said person's life just because of some skewed sense of subconscious jealousy. She's such a bitch. I hope jeremy won't get together with her in this life, lest history will repeat itself.

@Eclat123
She's still a child in her current life. There's time to help and change her. Don't abandon her just like her father did and don't let her go on with her mother's last words of, "Don't love."

"lest history will repeat itself."
History only repeats itself if you let it. Shuli was determined in her second chance not to let her life repeat itself and decided to change, which ends up changing everyone around her. She also did not give up on the children who treated her harshly first time around. And now they have strong family bonds.

So this is a flashback of the previous life before Shuli died? Or is this the future of the current timeline?

Aggregator gang
See? This is why you shouldn't get married if you're not gonna keep your promises to your partner. If you want an open relationship, say so from the very beginning, and do your best for your child. Make sure you gave your best that they have a healthy life and home. Ugh, that shitty father!
I really can't hate her in this timeline, nobody was there to guide her properly. Indeed, this her needs to face the consequences of her actions but it's not her fault.

Hi @leslie_zyy thanks for putting in the effort to translate this chapter. Would you consider teaming up with @belittled_mia since their chapter translations have been the easiest to understand? That way you guys can help each other with the workload and the translation is smooth. Reading through this chapter it’s a bit unclear/confusing to follow in many parts. Again, thanks for doing this though so many of us love this story.

@yourlocaldemon i feel like the chapter was named that way bc it serves as an epilogue to shuli's first life. i don't really know what the original title was, but this translation makes sense to me

I hope the little blonde girl whose name I forget can grow with the right mindset in this timeline.... She looks like a bright girl when she mingles with the Neuschwanstein kids

@Innocents ok this is definitely her past life before she died, in this timeline she still has a bad relationship w/ the children and Jeremy’s fiancé. Bc on her current timeline she amended her relationship and made it stronger, plus I think Jeremy’s fiancé looks up to Shulli in her current timeline and we don’t know if they are going to be engaged in the current timeline, I mean their relationship is already different.

Dex-chan lover
@Areux
If you mean this series, it's the same name as it has on mangadex, it's also known as "A Stepmother's Fairy Tale and in korean as "어떤 계모님의 메르헨".
Any other names and i don't know, if you mean another novel you'll have to refresh my memory, it's been over a week since i posted in this thread.

Group Leader
@Tatsuya-Kai
Thank you for the reply
Yeah this series because I want to read the novel but I can’t seem to find the novel to read anywhere.
If you know which website you read it at that would be great.

Dex-chan lover
@Areux
I basically read a spoiler thread that lays out the entire story over many many pages, which is how i read it, sorry.
As for where the novel is actually located, it's either on kakaopage, naver or ridibooks, that's all i can really help with.

Dex-chan lover
My--- my breath----- the first few chapters did say the original timeline kids tried to make up for their anger at shuli later, but the damage to their relationship was too much.

I really wonder what happened after og shuli's death. Even if time reverted immediately after, i wonder how the kids reacted. (I also dont think og fiancee wanted to kill shuli, just kick her out)

Dex-chan lover
I really hate it when stories try to force attachment and familial love into romantic love. It's always a thorn in whatever I read, as it always stirs up trouble one way or another, and I find it pretty uncomfortable that a son would view his mother that way.

Users who are viewing this thread