A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

Fed-Kun's army
Really great job. Really curious how this alternate timeline stuff always works out.
Admittedly I'm a little confused at what the church really wants and why Shulli and the rest have been so detrimental to that.
Will probably have to reread some stuff.
Thanks again!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What a powerful image is that last panel.

dammit she really died wonder how the children and jeremy are gonna react

Thank you so much for the translation😉! 🥰 I’m so sorry all the drama happened. You bringing it to us using your own time and effort is already so kind. No one owns a monopoly on fan translations. Please ignore all the stupid people criticizing you.

In the first place it’s incredibly rude to do so after the read someone’s translation. I’ve been reading manga/webtoons for 20 years so will always be a supporter of love and justice.

If every single one of those priests doesn't die screaming in a fire then fuck every part of this story.

im glad this actually uses the old life to find more about what happened and explained it most manhwas, mangas don't really talk about it that much also whats with shuli's soul is this her 3rd time reincarnating? maybe she was the crown princes mom but remembers nothing and only remembers her second life? maybe who knows.

The Church is evil... ugh religion strikes again with its ugliest, greediest sides.

The fact that this manwha have one of the best art elevates the sadness of the final panels and the rottenness of the first ones to a whole new level, kudos to the artist.

Ooof that was a heavy note.

I really, truly, hope those bastards in that church all suffer greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread