A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

Holy shit I got chills down my spine 😭 the art really gives the atmosphere a boost in spookiness and helps the plot. I feel so bad for him to be the one to find Shuli😔

Fed-Kun's army
wait... history repeated? why? why she didnt avoided that? or it is reminiscence?

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ
Looking at filter color, it is easy to tell that it actually happens during her first life before she got a second chance to live.
I belive so

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the last scene was portrayed beautifully. Don't get me wrong, it was full of sorrow, dread, sadness, and pain but damn... the bird-eye view, bloodied footprints, and the whole placement of it all were very powerful. just the feel of scrolling downwards as your eyes follow the footprints to a sight of mourn filled me with electrifying emotions and raised my hair along with. Praises to the artist, that was amazing!

Okay, i need the novel , which chapter i need to read for this scene. I dont really understand though this scene but its fine. Nevertheless, thank you for translating this chapter
Btw "L".

Thanks for chapter, made me hate the church and those priests to inhuman levels lol

For those confused these epilogue chapters are a flashback to how she died originally.

Group Leader
dam oldman.
you are already half foot in the grave, do something good will ya

I hope she gets her full revenge on these arrogant pieces of sh*t, especially that black hair psychopath with superiority complex. What did he say? "She's dying for a holy cause"???? More like for your sh*ty greed!!?
Man I'm so mad.

Thank you for the translations ♥️

actually, strange that she doesn't remember anything past packing her things to leave. Wonder if she looped predeath or merely locked the memory away due to how brutal her death seemingly was (personally leading more to the latter)

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation, thankful that someone is giving this work justice

story so good and the art 😊

Dex-chan lover
im guessing we'll get 1 more of these according to the info from a while back

@CronosusCZ this is how she died on the 1st run

For those who don't understand Usually when you want to portray something that happened in the past in manga/manwha etc ,the sides of the page are on black so it's been 3~4 chap we are on a flashback it's the b. a. -ba when you read manga

The art is so beautiful. The fact that it was the pope all along OMG I hope she gets her revenge. The last scene was so powerful.
Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread