A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

although I had already seen the raws, it's just as heart breaking and shocking as the first time... Sadly, these "power games" have always happened along history and still happen today... This is just horrible and devastating...

I got goosebumps seeing that last panels
What a bunch of psycho hypocrites
I just hope that snobbish priest will eventually get the punishment that he deserves

UGH THE PAINNNN. she had people that loved her and cared about her and she them and its just UGHHH YOU BASTARD CARDINAL JUST YOU WAIT IN THE PRESENT TIMELINE YOU’RE GONNA GET IT

Oh my God I thought that the knight was one of those who had killed her, but I see that no, I'm a little glad to know
Still, what a painful chapter ...

Guy is giving his life story in a wall of text at the start. I wonder if he thinks anyone will actually read it.

Ughh Im crying so hard. Suli was killed in a horrible death. When they said to kill her horrible then they mean it. I can imagine how they left the body. 😭😭😭😭

People pretending to serve God when they're really just serving their own greed and desires, or pursuing their own obsessions and ideals instead of His will.

The cardinal's choices are faithless and disloyal.

It's not true faithfulness or loyalty if you betray someone's will and desires in a bid to increase their fame and followers; it's a false kind of faith and trust that claims violations of their heart and ideals/teachings are required and acceptable in the pursuit of their goals/instructions.

That's not "the church", that's an example of a bunch of scammers and selfish zealots playing with people's faith. :(

Dex-chan lover
i'm getting some Claude Frollo vibes from that crazy ass cardinal Richelieur
you crazy dead ass son of a b***h retarded mothe******r braindead fu******rd b***h ass coc*****ing f**king don't have enough immagination to curse him enough...

I don't know if i's mostly the artist's work or the whole team behind this webtoon, but the storytelling is so on point. The pacing, colour scheme... I got some serious goosebumps in the last panel

So many pain 😭😭😭

I cry because Sulli died in her heartbreak and I cry too for everybody who feeling sorry because they know she died in her heartbreak 😭

As I first started reading this manhwa, I really didn’t knew I would found this amazing story... love it! Thank you soooo much for the translation 😊

and so the circumstances surrounding her death come to light.
you know that blonde idiot who's always following that Snape-looking priest? at first I wanted to lunch him, but now it's all three of them including the pope

Users who are viewing this thread