A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

The art is just 😍 I had goosebumps at the end. I'm glad that Shuli got another chance, now I'm curious if that another timeline where she died still exists. 🤔

All this time shuli thought the kids and the the people around her despised her in her previous life not knowing that they actually cared for her without being able to really show it. Ohara knew that deep down, Jeremy cherished Shuli but can't really express it. 💔😓

Oh my gosh. I have always suspected that the church was behind her death because of politics and her being a woman, but their way of thinking is just twisted and wrong. To even suggest such a horrid death for Shuli, the Pope and everybody else was disgustingly greedy. TwT

The style made this so much more effective, idk how to describe the different vibes I got from this chapter

the art gave me goosebumps and chills.. just the right mood. i felt like i heard him (the guard) screaming at the last panel

Fed-Kun's army
@CronosusCZ it shows the past before she reincarnated back in time. we always knew she died with regrets, but never how (in this case church was behind it)

Wow, the art always hits right when it needs to. Thank you for the translation!

The art is really incredible!!! I can feel the goosebumps here 😨 btw, if some of you want to know what’s going on inside the carriage. She’s been mutilated and her body is up to the point of it’s unrecognizable

Staying up till 4am reading this was from chap1 was really worth it.
I DON'T NEED SLEEP I NEED MORE CHAPTERS.

man,,,, I am feeling all kinds of ways rn. shuli was innocent and she always got treated like dirt and USED. her dead husband bought her then keeled over and left her clueless and to fight alone, the kids treated her like shit when she was just trying her best, no one tried to understand where she came from and put themselves in her shoes (her family sold her to some rando noble... in any other situation you'd suspect him to be a pedophile looking for a child bride. she was just a kid in a bad situation just like the other kids except she was put there on PURPOSE which is so much more horrible), the captain went and told the first motherfucker he saw about her leaving early (and he was a snake for the church), and worst of all, of course, is everything about how the church treated her. they don't just aim to discriminate and use her, they aimed to destroy her and in the most brutal way possible, all to fulfill some sick condescending paternalistic idea of "I know better than all of you and will make you all good Christians at any cost" on the cardinal's part and pure greed and callous self interest on the part of all the others in the highest parts of the church. makes me sick. the cardinal is the worst of all, imo. he makes me feel so sick. also is it just me but the way he seemed to imagine shuli and think that they'd be together "one day in the arms of god, we will meet again" like that just screams that he has a thing for her? 🤢

@speck334 hnngng u said it buddy. about the cardinal, i think that he was actually imagining the late former empress ludovica who has been mentioned to have been eerily similar to shuli? there's probably some kind of connection between them in their backstories urhghh

Users who are viewing this thread