A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

@aheyshsh yea they did emotionally hurt her growing up but no one intentionally knows how to treat their family anyways. Ohara did it with the intention of hurting her so imo she deserves to get shit on but for different reasons. If shuli didn't get murdered, she was already stabbed by o'hara's words anyways because up until then, shuli knew they might not love her but she thought she was accepted. That's my argument is that ohara was a knife as well. The children are just children and that may sound like an excuse but the intentions are different with their "joke" versus o'hara's intentionally trying to hurt shuli and push her away.

So I'm just affirming although I don't blame ohara for getting shuli murdered, I think she's a shit person herself for intentionally emotionally hurting shuli. She's jealous and human you can say and we know where ohara is coming from with her background, but just bc we come from a sad background doesn't excuse bitchy bad actions such as being an intentional bitch. That's what I'm saying.

Dex-chan lover
So, as soon as I read this chapter I knew I had to go back and reread the whole thing
Wow! What a wild ride that was!
But yeah, these chapters have been incredible especially with how the last chapter ended like a horror movie.

The way they all silently convey their grief is amazing
Go back and reread the chapter with this song playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es2lpX5_LdQ

ngl I started tearing up when Shuli said what her wish was, it’s so tragic, I’m so sad for her. Thankfully a better chance was there for her.

Also... adult Jeremy kinda making me feel things... he looks so galant and noble! I agree with the one comment who said it’s really interesting getting to see what happened after death pre-reincarnation, essentially the old alternate universe. Nora looks dashing!

I'm so glad that in the end, she really was loved in that other timeline even if she didn't realize it. Richielu being behind it is so not surprising, hopefully they catch him in the new timeline.

The writer is presenting Nora, Jeremy or the prince as possible love interests. I'm really hoping Nora wins! Her and Jeremy is a little squick for me even if Shuli and his dad didn't actually do anything together, and she doesn't seem that interested in the prince.

this is so painful, stab my chest with uncomfortable feeling. i didn't know what to say with this chapter, but this manhwa really have unexpected and unique plot. Like it.

Wait, don't tell me they mistaken the knight's captain who discover the bodies as the culprit.

Dex-chan lover
@Athy damn, i really want to see
ohara strangled by jeremy instead of him being angry with pulling out sword towards the knight

im happy we get to see what happened in the previous timeline during and after shuli's death but damn, the moment shuli said what her wishes were, i started bawling until the end of the chapter. i still am while typing this. i just... man i cant even. the art and delivery of this chapter is just divine. the flashbacks, for me, may actually define how unique and how magnificent of a manhwa a stepmother's märchen is.

really... i cannot find the right words to define how the flashbacks affected me.

I wanted to know how they would react when they found out she was dead but... damn! I did not expect it to be this intense. The other girl must have felt very guilty knowing that she's the one that told her to leave. I mean... serves you right. I'm kinda glad that they didn't show us her head body, I don't think my heart could've taken it. I'm already crying as it is.

It makes me sad and happy to see how they reacted towards her death. They really loved her. There's no way in hell that they'll let that happen again. I'm guessing the king wants to know because she looks like his dead wife...

Can I just say how cute the twins are when they're a little more grown.

ah man. the previous timeline was rough. no one ends up happy. 'cept maybe the Church, but screw them.

Fed-Kun's army
this epilogue so dark....i want to erase this from my memory (well knowing me i would forget it after 2 weeks of binge reading lol)
but seriously tho....this is super depressing like....jesus.....i...can't find another word that fits...

holy shit.... this was rough. it's such a hard loss considering what they were planning to surprise her. everyone deserved better.

Users who are viewing this thread