A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Shit !!!never expected this ending !! wtf with this, so dark and really depresing for all of them

I feel bad for the captain😭😭 he definitely felt guilty and blame himself for shuli’s death seeing how he didn’t even raise his head and react at Jeremy killing him🥲

So it was just a misunderstanding on both sides ;;—;; well this sucks-

Group Leader
@Kimin,

In the novel, Alberton is actually one of perpetrator.
He, along with the hired muscles from the church and Duke Heinreich's men ambushed the party, killed and mutilated shuli's body.
I think the manhwa change a bit.
Alberton, knelling in shock, probably realized he is cause of it.
Since he told the secret journey to the acolyte.
And with the information, the church made the move.
Also, this also related to Ohara, cause she definetely told her father, that shuli decided to leave after the conversation.
So the church and the duke conspired to had her killed.

I. WILL NEVER. SHUT UP ABOUT THE AMAZING ART. ORKA IS SO GOOD 😭😭✨✨✨ the chapter is so intense T T

Thanks for translating!! 💕

this chapter was so sad :'(
there's a lot and i don't wanna go into a big rant but damn the details like the necklace and their expressions and how the only people who were there to feel bad for shuli but couldn't comfort her were the servants and how she's feeling so burdened (and probably anxious even )with the responsibility placed on her shoulders while not receiving any cooperation from the kids and the fact that they called her ''*fake*mother'' in the previous timeline AND THE STORY OVERALL breaks my heart ...

@Chiyuki_666 *furiously taps on screen* and that's the mfing tea

Wait....it's been a while since I read this. Why is it called "Epilogue"? It's simply in reference as chapter title to the past timeline right? It's actually not ending soon, RIGHT? Someone please let me know.....

@Subject003 i assume theses are labeled "epilogue" because this is basically the "ending" of her first life. We see what happens after her death and what this brings out of it as the final missing pieces of that timeline. Mostly likely this will be the end of season 1 and then in season 2 it will continue from were it was in her second life.

Users who are viewing this thread