A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

I love love LOVE this manwha so much. Everything about it is just so good. The art just takes my breath away. 😭

Im writing this comment before I read the new update and let me tell you!!!!!! Im already crying, idk what gonna happen but ik for sure that I will cry

Adult Nora is hot. He & Shuli would've looked so good together... Poor couple. :( Hopefully, they'll have a better future in the new timeline.

Btw, there are some missing panels near the beginning.

If that goddamn cardinal doesn't die screaming then this story is bullshit

Damn just everything abt the past timeline is just wow... it’s so fucked up like the main timeline the story follows is pretty bad and Shuli gets treated badly but it was 1000x worse in the past timeline

This is so sad I'm crying 😭 good thing there's a second timeline and they end up together, the first timeline is just- SO SADDD HECK 😭😭😭😭 fvxk the cardinal fr I hate him so much! Anyways Shuli x Nora ftw

Wait, can someone recap this for me? Like I get the feeling of what’s happening but I don’t really know what’s actually happening. (Btw I’ve read it twice)

Users who are viewing this thread