A Story about a Fishing Village

This is actually a cute story! It's simple but pure ...if you ignore the dolphin that is.

Wouldn't mind if there was more and I love! Love love loooove the mermaid's design!

This is lovely. I like that - like Carnage before me said - her design isn`t your ordinary beautiful Ariel. And it`s a nice touch that they remembered that while the mermaid`s hair looks amazing and ethereal in the water, it`s a classic wet straw look the moment the mermaid climbs up on the boat.🤣
It`s interesting that they understood each other: the mermaid didn`t take that hit on her head too personally or badly and the guys understood that she just needed to hide for a bit. Though the guys had it easier: just one look on the dolphin...😉 It`s funny that she could stop a shark pretty easily but one little dolphin boy had her running...😘
Plus her sticking out her tongue at the end! LOL
Thank your for translating this oneshot, Robot Garden Scans. This is one of those times when I`ll remember a mere 10-page oneshot for years while some x-volumes stories disappear from my mind without trace. I really hope you`ll pick up the whole mermaid story, it`s so original and cute!🤩

Users who are viewing this thread