A Story About a Girl Who Supports Her Childhood Friend's Love - Oneshot

Contributor
I was hoping this would go the way of those "the supporter was the real love interest all along" shorts.
I almost feel betrayed, not just by the author, but by the uploader as well as my own expectations.

Group Leader
To y'all reader.....
i have an announcement.
EiRrvu9VkAAYNpz

@justforthelulz
the supporter was the real love interest all along
you mean like this one ?

Supporter
oh. The ending was so obvious that I expected it to be subverted. So in a way, it still managed to be surprising

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze They don't... you see, authors often add an extra girl into a series when there is already a main girl, and that extra girl is often a childhood friend, so that the author can add an extra love interest without much effort...

But because it happened so often, the myth that childhood friendship always fails came about when in reality, it's just that main girl is the one that'd normally win... being childhood friend actually means nothing in stories... it's your actual position (main girl, secondary girl, side character) that matters...

Fed-Kun's army
Was anyone else expecting him to bow right there and ask her(the friend) out?

Dex-chan lover
On another note, the phone changed from an old Iphone 5(?) to a bezel-less phone.

Dex-chan lover
Wow...that put me in a really good mood, you know.... :(

EDIT: I have to chuckle though. That was so short and brutal, it's absurd and yet real. Childhoodlo|WALL ~Fin~

Users who are viewing this thread