A Story About a Wife Who Came From the Future to Stop Someone From Committing Suicide - Oneshot

Supporter
I was hoping that Hamita's cooking would be stopped....

il_570xN.355480280_k6jd.jpg

There's the twist that wasn't present in the chapter translated yesterday

Dex-chan lover
She can go back in time, tells him to live so she can kill him for like max 500k (if insurance even pays out a poisoning death...)

Couldn't she have just told him to invest in bitcoin?

Dex-chan lover
There're other good ways of using time travel to get insanely rich and this is the dumbest one of them. Well not exactly dumb, more like Hamita built that setup of MC having a future wife only to have him killed for shock value. There's literally no reason to end it like this unless he gets off to twist endings like M. Night Shyamalan

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this a grandfather paradox? Or a self fulfilling prophecy? Anyone not high wanna explain this to me? Lol

There're other good ways of using time travel to get insanely rich and this is the dumbest one of them. Well not exactly dumb, more like Hamita built that setup of MC having a future wife only to have him killed for shock value. There's literally no reason to end it like this unless he gets off to twist endings like M. Night Shyamalan
Was immediately thinking about this since NO WAY is the insurance company not gonna investigate the shit out of this ditto for the police.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this a grandfather paradox? Or a self fulfilling prophecy? Anyone not high wanna explain this to me? Lol
It's related to the grandfather paradox in concept in that it is an infinite logical loop, yes. The key difference is that this kind of time loop, unlike that one, has no possible origin point without assuming deviations in the loop which make it a sort of temporal chicken or egg scenario.

Dex-chan lover
needs tragedy tag but you'd think there'd be something like an autopsy report or him being pushed into a car accident or so

Dex-chan lover
Average relationships between Filipino women and foreign men be like this. xD

Contributor
It was an almost beautiful rescue romance up until page 3. But of course there's a twist and it's Hamita's usual kind of twist.

The original is from Feb. 2024, I'd say it's not yet too late for this to be just another Fanbox ad of his.

Users who are viewing this thread