A Story About Becoming Cooler Than the Cool Girl - Ch. 17 - Cool Girl and Earrings

Dex-chan lover
Is there a term for this? Coloring one thing in a black and white composition like this?
Anyway, I always like it when it's used in manga. Really makes it feel as special to us as it probably does to the character. Cool effect.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a term for this? Coloring one thing in a black and white composition like this?
Anyway, I always like it when it's used in manga. Really makes it feel as special to us as it probably does to the character. Cool effect.
Thanks for the chapter.
The best term I can think of is selective coloring, it basically means what you've described. It is quite the neat effect and is really great when it's properly executed

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
The Strongest Brave Craves Revenge, also does the selective coloring really well at one point and I felt, it added quite a bit of ambience and you could feel the rage MC felt
Chieri's love is 8 metres used to do this but the important or "romantic" page was coloured, unfortunately that's not been the case in recent chapters

Dex-chan lover
Bro this is so fucking cute I can’t :qq:

Like just get married already, I CANT TAKE ANYMORE PLS 😭

Dex-chan lover
The artist drew that expression of hers very well.

It's a face that I've seen a few times and learned to accept each time that it was never directed at me. Every time I saw it, I remembered that I didn't have a chance to begin with. And each time I saw it, I learned to just give them that little push towards whomever they were thinking of.

Those nights usually ended with a fair amount of drinking and maybe a cigar or two on my part. So seeing that expression done so well kinda hurts if I'm being honest.

Users who are viewing this thread