A Story About Being Attacked by an Armed JK - Ch. 2.3

Dex-chan lover
SO SHE WAS PLANNING TO GET ACTUALLY MARRIED
And there's an actual assassin girl's high school, so the fact that she murders for pay probably wouldn't be a concern.

The worldbuilding is wild.

...but wait, why did she try to blackmail him with the fact that he got raped at gunpoint had sex with a high school girl if she's already at the age of consent?

Dex-chan lover
And there's an actual assassin girl's high school, so the fact that she murders for pay probably wouldn't be a concern.

The worldbuilding is wild.

...but wait, why did she try to blackmail him with the fact that he got raped at gunpoint had sex with a high school girl if she's already at the age of consent?
I think she's just a smidge of 10 on the crazy scale.

Supporter
What is the combo wedding? I am curious, who she is speaking of. Thanks for the translation

Power Uploader
What is the combo wedding? I am curious, who she is speaking of. Thanks for the translation
She's saying she wants her graduation ceremony and wedding ceremony to be at the same time, presumably so that she gets married the very instant she graduates and stops being a JK. Sorry if that was unclear.

Supporter
She's saying she wants her graduation ceremony and wedding ceremony to be at the same time, presumably so that she gets married the very instant she graduates and stops being a JK. Sorry if that was unclear.
These .3 chapters do well to bridge between each one...It almost feels like this should have been chapter 4 then.

Users who are viewing this thread