A Story About Being Attacked by an Armed JK - Ch. 2

"This is bad!" What do you mean? You avoided death AND had sex!

The idea of "sniping" is an excuse for needless drama-- I shouldn't have to risk the tyranny of a singular bad scanlator because of it, and barring bad scanlations, there's multiple ways to skin a cat scanlate.
Why is sniping even something to get mad about? Its like some scanlators act as if its their manga in the first place, this topic reminded me of some ol drama between two groups for a manhwa and they were going back and forth thing for a while

Fed-Kun's army
No such thing as a bad a scanalator, just levels of proficiency, I'd rather have a translation of a manga I'm interested in than none or worse, an oficial one that changes stuff.
Sure there is, you're a bad scanlator, if you litteraly never scanlate, have dozens of raw chapters waiting and yet ypu refuse to drop any series, accusing anyone who picks them up to be sniping

Dex-chan lover
Sure there is, you're a bad scanlator, if you litteraly never scanlate, have dozens of raw chapters waiting and yet ypu refuse to drop any series, accusing anyone who picks them up to be sniping
galaxy degen moment

Users who are viewing this thread