A Story About Being Attacked by an Armed JK - Ch. 20

If their roles were to change, everyone would be going crazy about it, but suddenly it's fine since the victim is a guy. It's crazy how much they are trying to romanticize stuff like this. I don't get how people are even enjoying this.
I'm sure 99% there must be some some shoujo/josei just like what you described

Group Leader
If their roles were to change, everyone would be going crazy about it, but suddenly it's fine since the victim is a guy. It's crazy how much they are trying to romanticize stuff like this. I don't get how people are even enjoying this.
Sir. This is MasochistDex.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand if the text is placed in the right boxes or not, is pretty weird how the last sentence is higher up.
Translator mistake or weird kink from the author?
And to people saying how weird this story is and the morality of it...you are at the 20 chapter, stop trying to be the superior person in the room, you are a degenerate like everyone else here, accept it and stop lying.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to tell you this but the most predominant fetish for women all over the world is "rape". So what you're describing is the most common fantasy that you can find in erotic novels for women, it's just that NOW it's starting to get popular for men for a change. Since you're a man, now you're seeing it more often and believe it's "not fair" and you're right for the wrong reason - we men have been missing out.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry to tell you this but the most predominant fetish for women all over the world is "rape". So what you're describing is the most common fantasy that you can find in erotic novels for women, it's just that NOW it's starting to get popular for men for a change. Since you're a man, now you're seeing it more often and believe it's "not fair" and you're right for the wrong reason - we men have been missing out.
my first woman (one night stand) literally talked about her ex-boyfriend ra ing her and took her virginity(he wasn't her boyfriend back then) and say it was very exiciting while we were taking a break...

kinda weirded out by that but that was just one of the many strange experiences in life isn't it? lol

Last edited:
Wow... That's it??? Bro, where is the part where they got married, had many kids, and live like a happy family?? :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
my first woman (one night stand) literally talked about her ex-boyfriend ra ing her and took her virginity(he wasn't her boyfriend back then) and say it was very exiciting while we were taking a break...

kinda weirded out by that but that was just one of the many strange experiences in life isn't it? lol
It's weird, indeed. I've had a woman describe to me that she wanted wake-up sex, but that's functionally rape.

This reality ceases to be outright outlandish when I remember there are men who want (attractive) women to force themselves on them.

Power Uploader
For anyone who happens to poke back in here for whatever reason: it looks like this series is fixing to start back up starting July 1st, and releasing every other day.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta be real, half the chapters I couldn't figure out which order to read the text in.
Fun stuff though, I guess.
I figured it out: You start top right, then read it in a reverse U shape (start at top right of the U and go down and then up)

Users who are viewing this thread