A Story About Getting a Haircut After Hearing Your Crush Prefers Short Hair - Ch. 1 - A story about getting a haircut after hearing your crush prefer…

Dex-chan lover
As a BIG BIG BIG fan of girls with short hair, I love LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look

BUT, unless it's a change that you specifically want or like, you should NEVER change your physical appearance for other people

And no people, this is not a downgrade! Every hair-style has it's place and fans, so let's just respect each others taste :bocchiwave::bocchiwave:

Double-page supporter
literal perfect himecut

no-real-personality-kun: I like short haired girls I guess :v

destroys himecut and cuts it so short the sides are going to take years before they reach her shoulders again

the himecut looked way better on her and saying otherwise is just cope, irl that hairstyle being that short is more of a nightmare to maintain than long straight hair, she'll have to use hair products every day and would need to go more often to the hairdresser to cut it if she intends to keep it like that, which is a little ironic

either way, if you cut your hair don't do it for someone else

Group Leader
A story about getting a boy / yuri haircut after hearing your crush prefers short hair heh.

Users who are viewing this thread