A Story About Getting a Haircut After Hearing Your Crush Prefers Short Hair - Ch. 1 - Cutting her hair after finding out that the person she likes li…

Dex-chan lover
in all seriousness, don't change yourselves if it suits someone else's preference. though that doesn't mean you get to be a slob. be the best you that you can be.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be honest I like her with long hair too. Also, changing hairstyles to suit your crush better is perfectly fine in my opinion, as long as we aren't talking about personality that is, if we are talking about personality, trying to be someone you're not will just end up being a disaster sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest I like her with long hair too. Also, changing hairstyles to suit your crush better is perfectly fine in my opinion, as long as we aren't talking about personality that is, if we are talking about personality, trying to be someone you're not will just end up being a disaster sooner or later.
I love pretending to be someone I'm not, and I also love wearing masks, it's just so much more fun to play a role then have to decide who I am for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread