A Story About High School Boys Who Woke Up as Girls One Morning - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I love this guy lmao

Group Leader
It's 12 chapters actually, because chapter 6 is a non-ending, and the series immediately continues in another volume, that just happens to be self-published rather than it being published by a publisher that dropped the series.

I'm still debating whether to create another entry for the "continuation", or to set the end for this series on Volume 2, Chapter 12.

Dex-chan lover
It's 12 chapters actually, because chapter 6 is a non-ending, and the series immediately continues in another volume, that just happens to be self-published rather than it being published by a publisher that dropped the series.

I'm still debating whether to create another entry for the "continuation", or to set the end for this series on Volume 2, Chapter 12.
Either way you're an absolute hero for translating this because it's one of the most electric TSF works I know. It deserves better for conceptually pushing grounds that others haven't. I don't want this story to potentially disappear or be forgotten.

Contributor

So it was technically ongoing, but just because the publisher dropped it?

What is wrong with people?

Users who are viewing this thread