A Story About Spending a Little More Time With an Eccentric Girl - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
@mochi I think you kinda miss understood this Oneshot. And I can't really blame you because the whole Oneshot barely scratch the whole idea that this manga want to tell us. That or maybe that I'm not r/antinatalist enough to think Like that.

But I would love to see this as a full fledged manga or if there's anyone who would recommend me any manga that have a similar plot as this I would love to read it.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna know what happened to the bullies, to the teachers, to his classmate and his parents after finding out he was about to commit suicide. The reason I want to know this is because I'm a clean freak, I hate trash. Including that kind of "Trash".

Fed-Kun's army
Yay! That was sweet. I would like to see some more anti-suicide rom-coms

Contributor
38-8.png

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder if people who make this kind of shit realize they're just making lonely and suicidal peple even more lonely and suicidal

Group Leader
Suicide is no good, no goodness in suicide.

mochi:
"Force a new human being to come into this shitty world for your own selfish need to find meaning to your shitty life"
Woo, edgy af

Double-page supporter
My only wish is that this were longer. Though I do think the way they show time skipping with him thinking "Just a bit longer" does drive the point through.

Aggregator gang
I think this is fine as a oneshot. Any longer and the author would likely have to draw out the angst more. It feels like it told the story it wanted to, with the type of feeling it wanted to.

@Blackrobe Chapter 38

Users who are viewing this thread