A Story About Spending a Little More Time With an Eccentric Girl - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
I don't think that they needed to get married. It inhibits the story from getting any real depth.

@Ekfreet I was thinking the same, but after looking back they lived together and even sleep together in the wild. And she probably didn't ask him to come with her just because she needed a "bodyguard". 😉

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 Yes but what if you're miserable and the people who you are trying to not hurt aren't doing anything themselves to keep you from being hurt?

Supporter
Welp, better go kill myself. I either find a cute wife or I die, win-win as I see it.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia they can always say that you are at fault. They were just doing what they usually do, they didn't know that you are hurting yourself, you should have told...you know all their excuses, right?

"How about.. we pair it up those suicider with someone that single, so our country will not see population in decline anymore" ~Patrick-star, in his first speech for japanese prime ministerial candidacy.

Blessed. I'm glad I get to read something wholesome after the fucked oneshots that made it into the top views the last couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread