A Story about Stopping Time and Doing XX - Ch. 4

Power Uploader
so what would u guys do if u could stop time?
I would read all my "plan to read" I've been holding onto since forever (assuming internet/PC was still working) If not, i got some physical books i could still read that I havent
One of my fantasies is either becoming a ghost with freedom to go wherever I want after I die, or an apocalyptic "last man alive" kind of scenario where I can just go into other peoples' houses and just... see how they live(d). I don't want to do anything dastardly like steal their stuff or hurt them in any way... just observe.

Dex-chan lover
I would read all my "plan to read" I've been holding onto since forever (assuming internet/PC was still working) If not, i got some physical books i could still read that I havent
Samesies, but yeah it depends on the rules of time stop (if what we touch/whatever we choose can operate at normal speed). Else, then maybe take a stroll and catch up on quality sleep.

Supporter
I really liking this, he a nice person and a little shy. Thanks for the translation

maybe I just go outside and talk a walk... or idk

Users who are viewing this thread