A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 105 - The Female Knight and Unveiling Pt.3

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, is this the first time you tasted Jealousy my dear Leo? Such innocence....
Personally, I think Fooly is a good guy. Need more nice guys like him in my opinion, it's refreshing

Dex-chan lover
Haaa?? Lady, you act like this but shouldn't you, I don't know just respond to his damn feelings already? How long is the author going to drag this out?

Dex-chan lover
When you have Fluer, of all people, telling you to 'Take it down a notch', then you know shits out of control!

Aggregator gang
She was in his good books because abs.

I’m quite glad Helga kept knocking him out when her abs were on show.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, Fleur, of all people, being a voice of reason(mostly) is something I'd have never expected.

Everyone makes mistakes. Some tell some white lie about not having time for a meet up, some oversleep and get late to work and some cut others fucking stomach open! You know, little things.

Really though, why didn't they just bring Berserker girl back for this fight? She's clearly capable of fighting with Fooly without trying to kill Leo on the way.

Actually now that mention it, why don't fight with Helga? She a pretty good fighter too?

Users who are viewing this thread