A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 106 - The Female Knight and a Friendly Match Pt.1

Dex-chan lover
Already better than the other chapter because it actually uses "Fooly" instead of renaming it to "Houli".

Houli? Like, really? It takes like 3 seconds of opening up another chapter to see the names already being used.

Well if you've been reading with what happened today this series got sniped, it is understandable since it has been nearly a month since the last release (with a week hiatus from the mangaka). The reason that we had a slight hiatus was due to not having HQ raws, to most people that isn't really an issue but I think people enjoy the art of this series and would like it in higher resolution. So I waited for at least a week for one of the best rippers to see if he could get anything but no luck there. I just wished that whoever decided to do this would have at least asked before submitting the chapter. We'll have the next chapter by tomorrow, and thank you all for reading!

Dex-chan lover
No offense to the other team, but Raptor Scans are where it's at

jak

Contributor
I don't get why they chose Melvie over Helga.

ya, i'll definitely wait for raptor scans to upload this rather than that sniped version

Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread