A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 109 - The Female Knight and a Friendly Match Pt.4

Dex-chan lover
No ABS recharge and fighting side by side? I'm a gone say it I'M DISAPPOINTED. Anyway it is fluffy.

Feels bad that this strong independent woman has to relie on love to power her. But serious what would a “woke” person think of this?

Dex-chan lover
Time to win this tournament. Then...

mIzSNjO.png

Double-page supporter
@Mpwilson123 i mean in the grand scheme of things i dont think anyone cares, especially if it's a romcom manga like this one. It's not like they were trying to preach any messages, it's just a dumb story about a guy (and audience) with an abs fetish.

Aggregator gang
@Richman, I played the videogames of GBA (I play it nowadays too), I didn't read or watch the series yet neither play FE the three houses

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Zoldyck123
I also started with the GBA games, I like Fire Emblem (the one with Lynn, Eliwood and Hector), but Sacred Stones is also there for the advanced mechanics, i wanted to get the 3DS games, but i couldn't find them, FE Heroes was entertaining but i stopped playing for some time now. Three houses is my 4th game and it was very fun replaying it multiple times, although i didn't get the DLC and since then, i've basically disconnected myself from the franchise, i should return to it in the future.

@mpwilson123 She's not being powered by love. Leo was strong before she ever met Fooly, that strength was undermined by her refusal to be honest with herself. Her strength isn't returning because she's in love, it's returning because she's admitted it and stopped being at war with herself.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or the image quality of this chapter is kinda low?

Dex-chan lover
I really thought they were gonna kiss and that's how Leo would get powered up. 🤡

Hopefully she confesses after the fight. It should be more than obvious to her that she loves him seeing as how jealous she got and how sad she got when she got upset with him.

Double-page supporter
Let's be real, Melvie's the actual MVP of this fight. She rescued Leo and seduced one of the opponents.
Fooly's 1vs2 fight just became 4vs2.

Users who are viewing this thread