A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 110 - The Female Knight and a Friendly Match Pt.5

Just my opinion, but the only way Diana could have been a worse character was if she had renamed herself 'Lynn Minmei'. Anybody who remembers the original Macross series knows what I'm talking about.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting ultimate attacks is like Nicolas Cage letting himself get dozed on by Austin

Aggregator gang
@Talh The actually issue is that Diana isn't the intended user for the spell. It's actually the ultimate yandere attack spell. So that the TARGET of their affection knows how VERY much the yandere loves them.

@Wolvenworks
Heh, I remember when Speed Racer had new episodes coming out (near the end of the series, I admit), and watched the original Macross saga on T.V. (known as Robotech here in the U.S.). Heck I used to watch Gatchaman (A.K.A. G-Force) every afternoon. O.k. this is making me feel old now so maybe I'll watch Bubblegum Crisis or something.

Lol, imagine sitting in the audience, watching this awkward mess. Is this really what they probably paid for tickets to see?

Dex-chan lover
@Eviltwin yo. Your picture is broken, I didn't seen what it was, but don't worry, I got your back. I know what you're reffering to.
734c1eea817102ba710d6412ddca2425.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Diana: "Damn, this is too big". Audience: "That's what she said..."

Users who are viewing this thread