A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 127 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the Demon Lo…

Group Leader
The last of Leo's life was his enthusiasm so maybe knight-chan inherited that when he healed her, the series reached its climax so I wonder where itll go from here or as I should be saying what will the ending be like, happy but how will they answer the question of saving Leo.

Hlz

... this story will end with death by Snu snu. I just wonder will there be Leo duo if fooly becomes some weird champion of abs goddess and saves Evil Leo. If im being honest I wouldnt put that beyond Fooly.. any shape form or incarnation of Leo will propably get "the treatment".

Damn, Leo went from "I don't want to stop being with him, what are these feelings?" to "we're gonna fuck so much after this" in the span of like 5 min

Dex-chan lover
Demon queen obviously isn't quite dead yet, never turn your back on a supposedly killed enemy until you check!

Fed-Kun's army
Nice job of Leo beating her ruthless self, but maybe Fooley's death turned into the demon in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread