A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 127 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the Demon Lo…

Prepare to cry edition comin up...

On a side note... this tang is shortr than my PP.. why the heck do the uploads take so damn long?? TT_TT

My theory is that Fooly will have plot armor and heal de Demon Leo and then the Fooly from the another world will express his love from the Demon Leo and there will be the happy ending :3

Dex-chan lover
Everyone that thinks fooly is dead completely forgot about the abs god chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Makes a certain degree of sense. Life exists to multiply itself, and humans are no exception. Evolutionarily speaking, the first and foremost instinct is to fuck, followed by the instinct to raise the kid until it can live by itself; literally all else is auxiliary shit we've developed to make sure those two happen as often as possible. I haven't figured out yet how that leads to me wanting to rub my cock on Leo's abs as she swoons over it with Fooly watching on in despair, but I'm sure there's some path of logic that can be followed somehow.

Anyway, time to watch him die but then not really die because of an entertainingly stupid reason.

That Abs demon Fooly created better heal him or our Leo might become WORSE than that Demon Lord Leo. Demon Lord Leo had nothing to lose. Our Leo, after getting Fooly THEN LOSING HIM...would cleave the world in two.

So to summarize the series at this point. The power of horny beats all

Dex-chan lover
When you try to bonk the horny, but the horny bonks you back harder.
EVERY, FFING, TIME

Users who are viewing this thread