A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 130 - The Female Knight and Fooly

Dex-chan lover
I FUCKING SCREAMED LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO BOYS THIS IS THE CORNY ASS SHIT I CAME HERE FOR GODDAMN BOYS LETS FUCKING GOOOOO GODDAMN HOOO OFUCKING HELL YEAH WHOOPPP OH YEAH BABYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a nice show of her breaking free of her responsibility finally doing something she wants.

i have mixed feelings of a new level of wholesomeness that i just achieve by reading this chapter.

abs.

Fed-Kun's army
there better be marriage and long ass pages for final chapter
and hoping for a afterlife sequel too pls

so many other manga would be saved by the "*SLAP* SHUT UP WE'RE HAVING A MOMENT" maneuver

Fearless prediction for Final Chapter (tm):
Post-wedding ceremony, the entire wedding party surreptitiously follows the happy couple to their nuptial room, gives them a 10-minute head start, then gathers around the door and begins singing - loudly - "You Are My Sunshine". You hear Fooly start laughing, then stops when realizes he's lost his edge (if you know what I mean...). Leo snaps and in a fit of rage unleashes the Sacred Sword and wipes out the entire party, plus 37 innocent bystanders.
Fooly makes a mental note to use earplugs next time.
The End.

*Based on a true story.

Users who are viewing this thread