A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 130 - The Female Knight and Fooly

Dex-chan lover
"Should I hit him too?"

I mean, a little catharsis now and then is good for you.

Double-page supporter
Sheet we hit a breakthrough now

Everyone catchin that leo smoke, whoppin in session

Dex-chan lover
Lol Leo bitch slapped her alternative version and father into submission.

the final chapter ? noooooo, why every good series must come this close for ending :(

the final chapter ? noooooo, why every good series must come this close for ending :(

@mathmango
A nurse I used to work with also used to enter fitness competitions, so she has pretty well defined abs. When she got pregnant she showed me and let me feel how the abs separate. When her stomach was at her largest the ab muscles were protuding to the sides of her belly like a blown up balloon.

Noooo, why every good series must come this close for ending.. :(

@Kknewkles Right? It's just the beginning of a relationship, most of the relationship comes after people start dating.

Also, add Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo (Extremely Straightforward Boyfriend × Girlfriend) to your list.

the thing dear @Kknewkles is that we should also consider those mangas which their base its the relationshit of the caracters? because then we could add nazo na kanojo X wich is a manga that they were in a relationshit in nearly all the manga

Power Uploader
I'm not crying, I'm not crying!!
The next one will be the final chapter... I'm happy but sad too... Matsumoto Kengo, really thank you for this series😭

Users who are viewing this thread