A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 79 - The Female Knight and the Strongest Pt.5

The only mildly surprising part of this chapter was Fleur going all "No more abs for you!" on Fooly.

And BTW was I the only one that noticed that Fooly managed to touch Leo's abs without going full Super Sayan ? He's been working on his self control , apparently ;)

Dex-chan lover
They should have had folly talking somewhat bent over trying to his his throbber after touching Miss Leo's abs

Aggregator gang
Fleur not speaking shit for once and being a decent character was the best thing in this arc. She could be wife material if she wasn't a thot.

Fed-Kun's army
What a miraculous recovery. But if Fooley doesn't reign in his admiration of abs other than Leo's, he'll die for sure, and no amount of magic will save him.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Fluer's "imma let you finish Fooly, but prison is the best place for Melvie" speech is hilarious

Dex-chan lover
...Well, this is the first time I see the hero get cockblocked out of a friendship/harem addition speech, and I can say I'm not gonna complain in the slightest.

I sincerely doubt this is the last we see of this gal, however.

Double-page supporter
FINALLY, a main character who actually getting told how fucking stupid they're being when trying to befriend the person that just attempted to murder them. Should have killed her anyway, though. No sense wasting mercy on someone who threw away their humanity for power.

In the 7th Panel, Fleur spoke for ALL OF US.
"The last thing we need is another woman around you."

Aggregator gang
just a bit of warning about next chapter
its another gender changing chapter I think they're stupid so I would recommend skipping but thats just me

Users who are viewing this thread