A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 90 - The Female Knight VS. Fooly

Fed-Kun's army
@JaxunHero Aren't we nearing the end? I remember reading the end of this arc will be the actual end of the manga
Maybe author is stretching the last chapters, I'm not sure tho

Dex-chan lover
@SavingPrivateRightHand: You're assuming that the shaman likes/will like experiencing those feelings. It's all too possible that she is/will be repulsed by them.

@Tamerlane: Actually, I think her possession went beyond merely the body and into controlling Leo's "mind", so that now she does have all that experience and skill at her command.

... Of course, I'm half-expecting that the sight of Fooly bleeding to seeming death will evoke such despair and rage in Leo that she'll overpower the possession on her own in the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm dropping this, constant filler chapters and it's really cringe now.
I dislike "Power of love" manga and guys who give everything to the girl(vice versa)

Double-page supporter
@ShadeLights Would you care to explain why you think this is filler? There's no overarching plot other than Fooly and Leo's romantic shenanigans.

Is it just me or has these past couple of chapters been a little too short?

Users who are viewing this thread