A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 98 - The Female Knight and an Attack Pt.3

can't have a girl without a screw loose, eh? were there any normal girls in this series?

oh well, whatever

anyway the last page

dun Dun DUN

Fed-Kun's army
Omg, please hurry on the next chapter. This cliffhanger is killing me!

Double-page supporter
I hate to be *that guy* but I can already tell that "when the time comes" Fooly is gonna use the last of his magical ability to heal Leo's scarred-over eye.

And goddamnit, can we get an actual cohesive timeline and plot for this story already? The artist is definitely good at drawing manga, but they have no sense of direction... It's just whatever short stories they feel like writing, thrown into a collection. It's "Mujaki no Rakuen syndrome;" dozens of chapters with no character arcs and then it will have to suddenly wrap because the axe is swung.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh
Just when I kinda liked her a bit she had to go and become a pedophile

Sad.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm? He’s close to his limit? And soon won’t be able to use healing magic at the rate he’s going?

Where did this plot point come from o shotacon master of his?

Dex-chan lover
"Because Fooly is dying" is the obvious answer.

So I have to ask, "is it because Recovery Magic can only be cast by virgins"?

Dex-chan lover
@Moraza

You know, I honestly thought when you wrote “heroin“ you were referring to the drug and that a broom caught it doing the nasty. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread