A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - The Female Knight and Lightning

Dex-chan lover
dawww our strong buffy knight are afraid of "weak" lightning. come on mc thats the perfect time for a quick headpat

Dex-chan lover
lol that was not the reason I was expecting. Kudos to the author for actually have a curveball for that one.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine most knights learned to fear lightning - while wearing their armor at least.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I was like "Oh ,god, she's afraid of lightning. Once again, it's a strange trait for a character who was supposed to be a big badass... I'm feeling tricked here...."
And then, we got the reason she's afraid of lightning.

You won this time, manga...

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps not using a metal pole (sword) in the middle of a tempest would have helped. ???

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting her to be afraid cos some lightning mage attacked her or something but natural lightning striking her while she obsessively trains in the rain is actually believable.

Contributor
MC GICE HER THE HUG AND THE HEADPAT.

She deserves it for being a stupid loveable dork.

Hey everyone! Translator here! As mentioned in the main comments section, I just wanted to let you all know that for the next 3-4 chapters there might be a delay with the releases. I'm going on vacation to Japan and Korea over the next 3 weeks. So instead of uploading around Tuesday night PST, it might be delayed a day or two depending on when I get around to it. Sorry for all of the inconveniences!

P.S. To all of the people who said they don't like this manga, that is perfectly reasonable. Manga like this is just fluff that got popular out of nowhere. So if this doesn't suit your fancy that is 100% understandable! I just like this and other manga similar to this (girl with sanpaku eyes, Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru, Saotome Senshu, Alcohol is for Married Couples, etc.) because after a long day, reading some simple fluff is relaxing. But this kinda thing ain't for everyone, so hope you all find manga you enjoy and can give me some recommendations! ?

Users who are viewing this thread