A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - The Female Knight and Tears

Dex-chan lover
Fooly is a Fool...y

You don't tell a woman that shit! You especially don't tell a Herculean woman who walked off a major back injury and is "the strongest knight in the land". This is less a story about a Female Knight, Who has Never Been Treated as a Woman, and more a story about Two People who Have Never had a Relationship.
Seriously though, man keeps putting his damn foot in his mouth. If he wasn't the only male who showed her any kind of sexual attention, which is surprising, considering this manga's comment sections, He would have been dropped a long time ago for someone less a fool...y and he'd be forced to end up with his sister. I'm sure some people out there want that, though.

All-in-all, Fooly needs to stop opening his mouth about his kinks to a Tsundere. It never works out favorably.

Group Leader
Well, at least he is honest.

She can be pretty certain that what he says is truthful, seeing that he doesn't hesitate one bit to speak his mind, even knowing that he might piss off the strongest being in the realm.

Contributor
That's hardcore muscle fetish, I like him even more now mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess that if he wasn't that honest and straight-forward, she wouldn't have taken him seriously... he's just very simple-minded, though that often ends up being trouble for him ^^

Dex-chan lover
I can see myself dropping this if the author does not start getting some kind of story / development going. The humour isn't good enough to keep this going based purely on the same pattern made of silly perverted villager, flustered knight and a bit of muscle-ecchi in the same kind of foreseeable shallow pun pattern each chapter. It's like a less funny 4-koma that is stretched into small chapters.

Why is every manga chapters that I read today start with serious plot but then turn out to be a lame joke.

please stop... I need more character development not this.

Dex-chan lover
No-one considering the possibility his explanation might have been a deliberate lie?

Dex-chan lover
You people are asking too much from this manga.
The way I see it, it's like a capeshit movie. You just turn off your brain and enjoy the silliness.

Dex-chan lover
dammit fooly, you were starting to make progress, why you gotta be such a weird creep?

Dex-chan lover
I think character developement will come, we should just wait a bit, we're only at twenty short chapter after all. That chapter was a bit annoying, but hey, it's not the first, it won't be the last, but we still got some good chapter before, and I think we will still got more. In short, I will just wait and see. (but I agree that Fooly need to stop being such a creep)

That aside, I was a bit surprised to see the thoughts of Leo: someone who realise that in a relationship, communcation is very important. Good!

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, I actually felt bad for her. Breaktrhough moment wasted.

Hope they develop some soon.

Users who are viewing this thread