A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - The Female Knight, Fooly, and the Fortune…

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why you'd complain about a dark elf cutie. Fooly is crazy about Leo and her abs, the dark elf doesn't stand a chance. She's just there for our enjoyment and to push Leo to be a bit more proactive because of the threat of losing her man.

Double-page supporter
Fooly doesn't have to be strong. Anyone lays a finger on him, they dead.

Does this make Leo kind of a yandere? Or at least the protecc/attacc type of girl.

Double-page supporter
@UzukiP exactly! This isn’t some highschool drama outside of Leo and Fooly everyone is just a plot device....

Dex-chan lover
Mother of god, will you guys quit it with the "harem" hysteria. Fooly clearly only has eyes for Leo, there could be 10 characters attracted to him and this still wouldn't be a harem manga. Although it would probably be a very shitty one.

If there are multiple girls/women attracted to one mc (male or female) then its enters harem genre. Whether MC only attracted to one girl/woman is not really important. I mean, in Rosario+Vampire Tsukune only has eye on Moka, Love Hina basically a long story of Keitarou trying to get Naru affection. And both still labeled as harem series since we got extra girls trying to get both MC affection.

And those two is reason why i think that even if this series become a harem series (in loosest meaning) is not necessarily bad as long as author consistent with Folly and Leo pairing.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu both of your examples could have gone either way, in each of those stories, the mc at least liked the other girls, and they all got some "very special" character development arcs. just one final push and they could have committed to one of the side girls, Tsukune almost married the Ice Girl, nearly crossed the line with the succubus (stripped down, and pinned), and don't even get me started on all the baggage Keitarou helped those girls unload....

Dex-chan lover
Considering how this results with him getting his ass handed to him, I'm more inclined to say he's more of a paragon than a Gary Stu @Kosac07

Dex-chan lover
They just ran away, Leo could have pounded them a few times.

Double-page supporter
ofc the mc will get the heart of another woman unknowingly with his kindness why am I still surprised

Dex-chan lover
He only uses his magic if someone is dangerous, they casually mention killing him like it's natural (in the middle of town no less).
I'd say they're dangerous enough to incinerate.

Users who are viewing this thread