A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - The Female Knight and The Berserk Blade

Double-page supporter
Her near-shotacon instincts will kick in with his pants down and Leo will get an aggressive rival.

I'm betting shes the bashful type who cannot interact with others well so she acts aggressive to interact.

Dex-chan lover
Oh please, can author san just stop introducing more and more girls? we got only one male(MC) so far. Isn't this the story bout Leo and Foolys love? It should be if I member right!

Dex-chan lover
Really nice figure, but no scars. +/-0

I have to confess, I'm with Operatix on this. Have never been a big fan of overgrown harems. I know this here is more a romcom, than everything else, but three potential partners for shiny ass is enough. (The sister doesn't count.) Milk what you've got. Its plenty. Though new girl also seems to be a pettanko. :D

Dex-chan lover
Maybe be the first time in my life that shall i say "this rape was funny"

Fed-Kun's army
Inb4 she's actually a huge fangirl of Leo. I thought Fooly had gone off to find and heal her of an injury he happened to notice or something but nope, just taking a dump.

Users who are viewing this thread