A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - The Female Knight and True Intentions

@loshi1505

She said mind ring not dick ring.

Deeper inner thoghts go beyond the loud screams of your dick.

Like your inner thoghts are the extra dialogue you brain haves but your dick keep screaming like retard the only part that turn him on.

The brain is having a poetic conversation of what they love abut the person.

Then dick is free styling in background
"im gonna rub it,im gonna rub mah dick on does hard abs and harnish my syup on top"

Or some shit like that. So kodos on the author he did his job right.

Dex-chan lover
So sweet that i might get diabetes here.
And Leo might already get diabetes there hahaha.

Fed-Kun's army
The biggest twist would have been if Fooly's inner thoughts were: "KILLGOBLINSKILLGOBLINSKILLGOBLINSKILLGOBLINSKILLGOBLINSKILLGOBLINSKILLGOBLINSKILLGOBLINS"

Dex-chan lover
@LordMeric
fair point, but I refuse to believe that a healthy man in love wouldn't think of any lewd thoughts coming to the surface of his analytical side within the shown (and possibly not shown) time span.

well... I guess you could insert the idea that he was already in sage mode. >_>
but that'd be assuming the circumstance of his habits before this meet up, of which there has been no evidence of as of yet. his abs fetish on the other hand... so no, shame on the author for not even showing when and how often his more sexual desire based thoughts cross over to his analytical mind.

Dex-chan lover
@loshi1505
Well the inner thoughts show he seems to worship her more than love her.
which is very creepy.

Dex-chan lover
@boag
yea after posting my last comment I pondered that, I'm 50/50 on if he's doing some self brain washing stuff like how a trans person would convince themselves they're "happy" or if he's just out right worshiping her like one would a god. my assumption is it'll be the latter as the general tone of the manga suggests, but the former just seem more accurate if we discluded the rest of the series and only look at this chapter alone. : /

it would be very interesting if this series suddenly took a mildly darker tone, but alas this doesn't have enough of the right foreshadowing for it to properly go that route.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Fooley was going to wax dangerously specific about what he wanted to do to her abs but everything ended well. :)

Dex-chan lover
Boi he might start a cult while he’s at it. Now I’m curious about the thoughts of the Berserk Blade...

Double-page supporter
Not surprised in the least. And wow Leo, you still doubt this idiot's love for you?

Supporter
That's kinda unhealthy, but he is a teenager and they're all obsessive idiots.

Aggregator gang
im starthing to think the dude is some psycho lmao

Users who are viewing this thread