A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 3 Ch. 47 - The Female Knight and a Stomach Band

One of the greatest chapters so far. Fooly is most definitely a man of culture.

Aggregator gang
Fooly: You're going to love this, trust me. Casual exposed abs What you're seeing now is my normal state.
Sweaty abs This is a Super Fooly.
And this...Leo doing crunches... This is what is known as a Super Fooly that has ascended above a Super Fooly or you could just call this "Super Fooly 2".

Leo: What a pervy transformation, you see some rectus abdominus and obliques, so what?

Fooly: Hmhmhm, just wait.

Readers: Has he really found a way to surpass an ascended Fooly? Is that possible?

Fooly: AND THIS... pulls out baby oil

Leo: Eh, what he doing?

Fooly: AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! empties out entire baby oil bottle

Readers: No stop it, Fooly! If you do this to your dick now it will drain away all the blood you have elsewhere in your body! And I say you need every second of it as it is with your nosebleeds!

Succubus: NNN ITS UNREAL HOW IS HE GENERATING THAT MUCH POWER

Fortune Teller: Do it, boy.

Leo: It's too much!

Helga: Uh? Whats going on? My new friend is putting out even more energy than before. I-I should go. I don't wanna get a glimpse at his nethers again.

Readers: STOP IT! STOP IT NOW, FOOOOLLLYYYY!!!!

Monsters: There's terror in the forests!

Readers: Uhhhuhuhu! What is Fooly doing? If he doesnt stop this, Leo is going to be destroyed!

Succubus: Wowowoow please somebody make it stop!

Leo: WAAAAAA!

Fooly: I'm sorry it took much longer than the others. I haven't had the occasion to fantasize on this one. This is what I call a Super Fooly 3. Leo's oiled abs

Honestly I kinda like her look with the band/wrap. It pairs well with the rest of her gear's look.

Dex-chan lover
@LockmanCapulet it looked like she wore actual armor with the stomach band, even if it provided no protection it still looked like it could do a lot more than wearing nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
ah-i-see-youre-an-arch-wizard-of-culture-as-21420091.png

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, I think she looks better with the stomach band. Even if it isn't actually armoured, it simply looks better than "please stab me in this incredibly obvious weak spot"

Fed-Kun's army
So he went Super Saiyan and used the move Vegeta killed Nappa a saibaman with (It was Galaxy Breaker for Nappa and later Dirty Fireworks'd Cui on Namek). Abs do cause that sometimes. It do be like that.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that he's just a rule 63 Megumin that can control his magic

Users who are viewing this thread