A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 3 Ch. 47 - The Female Knight and a Stomach Band

Dex-chan lover
my dude literally lost all of his strenght when she denied the glorious abs to him, and then went super saiyan when he got them back, bless him

Dex-chan lover
You may not like it but is a peak degenerate looks like.

ABSMAN

Double-page supporter
I appreciate the abs but miss Leo with a stomach band it's a really good outfit

That anachronistic zipper tho. Zippers only came into widespread use a century ago. Producing them requires fairly sophisticated industrial equipment.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@X3h0n maybe they made it using magic? i mean compared to shooting massive fireballs and what not using magic for zippers shouldnt be THAT hard... honestly they probably used mag tho

Not only did he go Super Saiyan, but he also tossed out Vegeta's "dirty fireworks" quote from when he killed Kwi.

Dex-chan lover
This.. is the power of a Super Degenerate...
And this is a level beyond Super Degenerate, or Super Degenerate Two

And THIS... IS TO GO... EVEN FURTHER BEYOOOOND

Dex-chan lover
Ultra ABS Instinct when?

If I were Leo, I would be worried about their first night together...if he goes ssj like now it could be dangerous if you know what I mean

Dex-chan lover
can't tell if they meant fooly won't super super ab seeing form again or he will do it many more times because it was written in a common "wouldn't" sentence

Users who are viewing this thread