A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 59 - The Female Knight and a Quarrel

Long time no see everyone! Hoped you enjoyed the chapter! I just wanted to say sorry for the last chapter’s grammar. I had some personal family related issues (being in the ER and ICU, but they are okay now) that affected me throughout the day. That had more precedence in my head than translating. And since translating for me is just a hobby, I glossed over the grammar while being mentally distraught.

I usually don’t go on the mangadex comments because sometimes there are a few commenters that are more “aggressive” that sometimes deter me away from reading here. But because last chapter a lot of people saw a lot of mistakes I made, I just wanted to apologize for that. I am getting the chapters proofread by my good friends at Raptor Scans now so hopefully this won’t be an issue. (Also sorry for saying this in a chapter thread, but I don’t know where else to post this so…)

Dex-chan lover
F*cking unsympathetic idiot couple! Aa-chan is truth!

@fullonweeb: Don't worrying too much about that. Most people are grateful for any translation given. I always enjoyed this manga. So, thanks and keep up the good work. There is nothing to really complain about.

cant really see a diference in the translation. though i will admit my grammer is all over the place and i am a native english (amerian english) speaker....lets not even get into spelling...i would be doomed without spellcheck on my papers

iFfi0OD.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, we're still at zero progress huh? I was following this at first, but at one point it just become monotonous. No progress whatsoever.
In fact, I think some side characters made actual progress, but the protagonists? Maybe I should wait a longer time before checking back in. Since its almost at 60, I'll wait and see if it ever hits 80 or 100. If it gets an axed rushed ending before then, that's fine with me too. As long as it has progress. Not the same rehashed nonsense over and over again, lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Too much meat" okay "so we should change it to fish" ..uh?

Users who are viewing this thread