A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 71 - The Female Knight and the Birthday Present

@mahtan Well, i’ve seen some physically strong and normal people being afraid of cockroaches, which is something far weaker than they are. It’s a mental thing and if something is scary it is SCARY no matter how strong you are.

Dex-chan lover
Uuuh so what.. sariela is actually a not hundred years old... just bout 60 or 70?... 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan - remember how that female demon fled from her lover? Social encounters are different from fights, after all. And they're definitely not Leo's strong point.

lets say human life expectancy is 80 (79 according to ggl search), i assume in this manga elfs doubles that = 160.
100 is equal 50 human years, shes right to be mad lol

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the lifespan of dark elves around 700 Years? With an age of 100 years she would be something like a preteen.

Leo is weak to chin-grips.

Is it just me or is this the first time we've seen Leo this scared? 😂

Dex-chan lover
I would have actually liked to receive that sword as a present.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it better to give him some light armor or something rather than weapons?

Dex-chan lover
It being Fooly, I think he'd have loved both gifts (and giving him only one means having a backup gift for the next year ;)

Sacred sword is scared? That's new to me and never answer the question ,,How old do you think i am?" if a woman ask you that. That's a Rule Ladies and Gentleman

Dex-chan lover
@marianolinx, don't think she has one. I mean, with all the fighting she is doing, I would assume it dissappeared on its own. which actually happens in RL. not the fighting part of course

Dex-chan lover
@Ryder96 Well...any women will turn into a scary demon once you ask their age, either in fantasy setting and real life. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread