A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 5 Ch. 80 - The Female Knight and Gender Bending

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, if they ever wanted to make a family that wasn't just them and a horde of hangers on, Fooley would be best suited for the motherly childbearing role, so this setup works just fine.

Dex-chan lover
Now the question is if it is just a physical and aesthetic change or a full bodily function change. Like if they fuck, does fooly get pregnant? Or is it only good for physical buffs to strength/mobility?

But the really importain question is how the succubus/demon and the other knight girl will react to seeing them as the opposite sex.

Dex-chan lover
>30 seconds of experience being a man
>already better at it than most 30-year-olds
why even live

Dex-chan lover
...This setup works just fine for me. We always knew Fooly was best girl.

Leo really should've thought this through. She was already struggling to control herself as a woman, let alone as a man.

Dex-chan lover
lol they just love each other no matter the gender uh? (although Leo likes our MC as a girl more)

actually i prefer that Leo stays a man a Foolley a woman.

Supporter
If this ever gets animated I want them to switch voice actors for this scene.

Dex-chan lover
@LTalon Why? We all know Fooly isn't going to sound very masculine to begin with, unless he's got a cold....

Dex-chan lover
japanese gender bending is just terribad...
Anyway, Leo has to be bi.

Aggregator gang
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH BOY, I THINK WE HAVE ENTERED SOME FORBIDDEN TERRITORY HERE

Users who are viewing this thread