A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 114 - The Female Knight and Changes

Double-page supporter
10 bucks hes a huge daughtercon who is shit at expressing his emotions.

I would be more surprised if the author takes it in the direction that they’re leading us to expect. We aren’t gonna get another serious development chapter any time soon so it’s just gonna turn out as some dumb shit.

Fed-Kun's army
"People might get the wrong idea"
WTF have the past 113 chapters been about then Fooly? You've been pursuing Ms Leo this whole time, but now you're concerned with others getting the wrong idea??? Baka!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "THEY WILL GET THE WRONG IDEA" GETTING TOGETHER WAS YOUR IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE FOOLEY FOR FUCKS SAKE

I'm alright.....I'm okay.....just...Romance Manga nonesense really get's to me sometimes...phew.

Dex-chan lover
"People will get the wrong idea that you're afraid someone might have better abs than you."
That's surely what he means. He couldn't possibly be so stupid as to be afraid that people would think they're a couple when that's exactly what he wants.

next chapter could be dad and son-in-law drinking in tavern late night.

Dex-chan lover
Miss Leo is a beast in her own rights, I wonder how her father is in terms of strength.

Now let's hope this isn't gonna go an annoying cliche way like "I ain't giving u my daughter...unless you spend 10-20 chapters proving your worth", becoming annoyingly stretched.
I'm afraid that will happen though, completely ruining this whole final arc.

Users who are viewing this thread