A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 114 - The Female Knight and Changes

Contributor
author still didn't explain that stuff fooly's master talked about, is it just a subplot that he forgot?

Dex-chan lover
Yaaaaaaaaaasssssssss!!!!!!

You go Leo!!! Keep those annoying extras away from Fooly!!! Good job with the training idea as well!!

Though, you can let Helga come over from time to time.

This is it, now we will see if the father cares about powerful heirs, is a doting father or just a jackass.

Dex-chan lover
Have to say this is the 1st time I've seen lewd fondling of abs furthermore I would honestly say that fooly's positon is pretty enviable.

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeah. We're making progress.

Papa is here just in time to watch his daughter's abs get felt up by a man.

Dex-chan lover
We finally see some progress in the relationship and then the next BIG obstacle comes.... The Father-in-law!

Double-page supporter
This is when he challenges Fooly to a duel, but Fooly uses his awakened power to destroy him.

The father in law arrived. With more scars in the face than his daugher ...

Fooly ... RUN :p

( or most likely get in a discussion about if boobs/butts are better than abs .... yeah , that is more likely ;) )

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which cliche they'll use...or don't use...

"I won't give my daughter away! Unless they defeat me!"
"I trained Leo all in order to prevent her from being seen as a woman!"
"...*death stare*..."
"Oh, so you love abs huh? SO DO I!"
"So you're Fooly. WELCOME SON-IN-LAW! Thank the gods that Leo found a man!"

Hmmm....

Maybe the plot twist is that father has a fetish for another non-lewd body part and start arguing with Fooly which is better in Leo.

Dex-chan lover
The TL name has never been more appropri... Well, it probably has been tbh. But this is still a pretty good time for that name.

Imagine yourselves her father and you caught your daughter with a guy who is touching her abs , what would you do ?

Users who are viewing this thread