A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 129 - The Female Knight and the Arrival of Ano…

Dex-chan lover
That's it?... Well, okay. Yet... I'm no friend of unnecessary drama, but that was ... a bit ... blunt. K-THX-bye ... A short "Fooly is the demon lord and runs amok now"-arc would have nice. Notice the word >short< in the previous sentence. But, well, okay. It's better then an arc that's too long, I guess. At least we've got mirror-universe Sacred Sword now.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what asmodeus is. He called fooly his master, but fooly called it the god of abs? Are both true? Then the god of abs wanted to serve the demon lord, who was supposed to be fooly?

woo! wave to that shark we flew over a while ago!
gotta say, at least their relationship is getting somewhere as ridiculous as the story has gotten

Dex-chan lover
Just casually drops that Fooly was to be the new demon lord. Lmao!

Dex-chan lover
Took me a while, but Asmodeus, what saved Fooly, is literally "Deux ex Abs".
Amazing.

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch i'm too lazy to look at the original raws atm, but it is possible that the literal word used is something like 邪神 which can mean something like Demonic/Evil/Fake God as the word encapsulates the meaning of demon but also has the kanji for god it could be both... or it could just be fooly being fooly

Users who are viewing this thread