A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 131.5 - The Knight And The First Night (Bonus)

Group Leader
I sl'd this only because I was annoyed by someone's SL of this. Looking at you @steroidaddict
"Don't be harsh?" That's my invitation to swoop in :meguusmug:
Look man, I get it, your first chapter. Congrats! But... have some pride in your work. Like, I didn't have the jp raw for this chapter, so I cannot comment on the TL accuracy (altho I'm still pret confident its inaccurate. However, the typeset is awful. Give this manga the respect it deserves with a good quality scanlation. Save the MTL 1 second scans for the dime a dozen isekai mangas.
Also I knew that if I complained people would go "excuse me he did it for free you ain't doing it so stfu"
Well here you go, I did it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you. I appreciated that the other person brought attention to this but damn, everything else about it was rough.

Fed-Kun's army
I sl'd this only because I was annoyed by someone's SL of this. Looking at you @steroidaddict
Look man, I get it, your first chapter. Congrats! But... have some pride in your work. Like, I didn't have the jp raw for this chapter, so I cannot comment on the TL accuracy (altho I'm still pret confident its inaccurate. However, the typeset is awful. Give this manga the respect it deserves with a good quality scanlation. Save the MTL 1 second scans for the dime a dozen isekai mangas.
Also I knew that if I complained people would go "excuse me he did it for free you ain't doing it so stfu"
i did it for the people because no one else did, you did it to show off to another. we are NOT the same

Dex-chan lover
“And my jimmy runs deep, so deep, so deep, put her butt to sleep.” - Ice-Fooly

Power Uploader
you're a petty person. belittling a newbie.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You're a cunt. Good quality of scan, but god damn you're a huge fucking cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread